The blue buffalo healthy growth kitten food is the best dry kitten food that your kitten love. Moreover, Blue Buffalo consider all the pets as their family members; that’s why they craft food that makes your kitten happy and healthy.
Furthermore, this brand uses the finest natural ingredients for every meal, including protein-rich deboned chicken or salmon. Let’s detailed review Blue Buffalo Healthy Growth Kitten Food to better understand this recipe and make your decision easier.
Table of Contents
Blue Buffalo Healthy Growth Kitten Food Reviews
Here is the Blue Buffalo Healthy Growth Kitten Food reviews that are totally honest and we have tried to cover all aspects of this food.
This food always includes high-quality real meat as a primary ingredient that helps your baby kitten develop strong muscles.
Formulated For Kittens:
Moreover, the recipe is specially prepared for kittens to develop healthy cognitive and retinal health with ARA, DHA and choline.
Lifesource Bits Formula:
Especially, it is used to support life stage requirements, immune health, and healthy oxidative balance of your kitten with Lifesource Bits formula.
In addition, the Lifesource formula is a mixture of minerals and antioxidants vitamins that experts and cat nutritionists carefully select.
Improve Health and Coat:
Furthermore, this kitten formula promotes eyes and heart health with taurine, an essential amino acid.
Features of Blue Buffalo Healthy Growth Kitten Food:
- Flavor: Healthy Growth Chicken and Brown Recipe
- Weight: 7 Pounds
- Item Type: Dry Food
- Age Range: Baby Kittens
Note: This brand does not Contains chicken or poultry byproducts. Wheat, Corn or Soy and No artificial preservatives or flavors.
Nutritional Information of Blue Buffalo Healthy Growth Kitten Food
List of Ingredients of Blue Buffalo Healthy Growth Kitten Food:
Following is the list of ingredients that are used to craft this recipe:
This Blue Buffalo Healthy Growth Kitten Food contain following primarary ingredients:
- Deboned Chicken
- Chicken Meal
and other ingredients are categorized below.
Firstly, this is the list of vegetables used in making this recipe are
- Pea Protein
- Sweet Potatoes
- Potato Starch
- Barley Grass
Secondly, let’s see the fruits used in this food:
- Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene)
Thirdly, it includes following vitamins:
- Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
- Biotin (Vitamin B7)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Vitamin E Supplement
- L-Ascorbyl-2- Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C)
- Vitamin D3 Supplement
- Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5)
- Vitamin A Supplement
- Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
Related: List of top 10 dry cat food
Fourthly, this recipe contains different acids that are:
- Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids)
- Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids)
- Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3)
- Iron Amino Acid Chelate
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
- Copper Amino Acid Chelate
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate
Lastly, some chemical compounds used are give below:
- Powdered Cellulose
- Calcium Carbonate
- Potassium Chloride
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Manganese Sulfate
- Choline Chloride
- Sodium Selenite
- Copper Sulfate
- Calcium Iodate
- Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative)
- Ferrous Sulfate
- Zinc Sulfate
- Beta Carotene
All other ingredients are following:
- Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)
- Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract
- Brown Rice
- Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract
- Dried Yeast
- Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product
- Oat Bran
- Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract
- Natural Flavor
- Psyllium Seed Husks
- Alfalfa Meal
- Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product
- Yucca Schidigera Extract
- Oil of Rosemary
Feeding Guideline about Blue Buffalo Healthy Growth Kitten Food:
Note: A kitten requires 3 to 4 times more food than an adult cat in its first year.
- Week (3-4): In the first three to four weeks, feed your kitten’s the moistened food (3-4) times a day so that they can chew it easily.
- After that, when your kitten continues to eat dry cat food, then feed the dry kibbles 3 to 4 times a day or allow it all day.
- In addition, Feed 1/4 to 1/2 cups per 5 to 9 pounds of body weight daily.
- Moreover, In the case of 10 to 14 pounds of body weight, feed 1/2 to 1 cup per day.
- Lastly, Don’t forget to use a standard 8-oz measuring cup.
Is Blue Buffalo Kitten food good?
Yes! Compared to other kitten food brands, the Blue Buffalo kitten recipe is specially prepared with natural ingredients and worth every penny.
What is the healthiest cat food for kittens?
There are multiple food options available in the market, but I would recommend Blue Buffalo Healthy Growth kitten food that makes your kitten happy and healthy.
What kitten food do vets recommend?
Out of all food available, the most recommended food for kittens by veterinarians is Blue Buffalo Healthy Growth. If you want to keep your kitten active and robust, then definitely you should try this recipe.
Firstly, If you are looking for a food recipe for your kitten that makes them happy and healthy, then surely try this recipe. Moreover, this brand contains all the features that a kitten requires to live better. From brain, muscle, immune development to a healthy and shiny coat, it satisfies your kitten cravings and needs.